Rahul IAS is currently one of the biggest names in the world of judicial coaching in the country. If you live in Delhi and want to study law, then Rahul IS can be a great option for you because it is one of the best judiciary coaching available in Delhi. Judiciary coaching is provided by Rahul IAS for both Hindi and English medium students. If you want to know Rahul Judiciary Coaching Fees then read this article completely.
- 1 Rahul Judiciary Coaching Classes Delhi
- 2 Benefits of Rahul Judiciary Coaching
- 3 Rahul Judiciary Coaching Fees
- 4 Instructions Regarding the Rahul Judiciary Coaching Fees
- 5 Conclusion!
Rahul Judiciary Coaching Classes Delhi
Rahul IAS is one of the best judicial coaching classes available in Delhi at present which has made a name for itself in the entire country in the field of judicial studies. If a list of the best judicial coaching in the country is made, then the name of Rahul IAS will definitely be included in it, which provides high-level judicial coaching services to the students. In simple language, Rahul IAS is one of the best options at present to study law in Delhi.
Rahul IS Coaching claims that it is the best coaching institute in the country at present for the Judiciary. Kashi of Rahul IAS is highly interactive in regular question answer sessions are also organized regularly. Teachers work to arouse curiosity in the minds of the students and then answer their questions. At the time of admission, the institute provides easy notes to the students on Law Subjects, G.S., G.K., Essays, English, Judgment Writing etc.
Benefits of Rahul Judiciary Coaching
- Monthly current affairs magazine will be available for free.
- All important landmarks and recent judgments are covered.
- The weekly test is taken on Saturday/Sunday.
- Regular objective and subjective tests are taken
- Different GS by experts Classes are taken.
- All fire safety and hygiene norms are complied with.
- Students are taught in centrally air-conditioned classrooms.
Rahul Judiciary Coaching Fees
Two types of Judiciary courses are offered by Rahul IAS Coaching, out of which the first course is for Hindi medium students and the second course is for English medium students and Law and Judiciary are taught to the students in both courses. Students who are from the Hindi medium can do the Hindi medium Judiciary course of Rahul IAS, whereas students who are from the English medium can do the English medium Judiciary course of Rahul IAS.
The fees for both the courses are different, details of which are given below:
Hindi Medium Fees Details
First of all, if we talk about the Hindi medium course, then this course is conducted through both online and offline mediums. In this course, at present the fees of online courses are higher than the fees of offline courses. If you want to know about Rahul Judiciary Coaching Hindi Medium Fees, then its information is given below:
Offline Classes Hindi Medium Fees Details:
- Total fee- Rs. 1,75,500/- (inclusive of GST)
- 1st instalment – Rs. 85,500/- (to be paid before commencement of classes).
- 2nd instalment – Rs. 45,000/- (to be paid within one month of commencement of classes).
- 3rd instalment – Rs. 45,000/- (to be paid within the second month of commencement of classes)
Online Classes Hindi Medium Fees Details:
- Total fee- 1,50,500/- (inclusive of GST)
- 1st instalment – Rs.80,500/- (to be paid at the time of Registration).
- 2nd instalment – Rs. 35,000/- (to be paid within one month of commencement of classes).
- 3rd instalment – Rs. 35,000/- (to be paid within two months of commencement of classes)
English Medium Fees Details
Like Hindi medium, two types of courses are offered in English medium which includes online course and offline courses. But in English medium, unlike Hindi medium, the fees for online courses are not less than offline courses. The same fee has to be paid for both these courses, details of which are as follows:
English Medium Fee Details (Online & Offline)
Total fee – Rs. 2,97,500/- (inclusive of GST)
1st instalment – Rs. 50,000/- (to be paid at the time of registration)
2nd instalment – Rs. 1,97,500/- (to be paid before commencement of classes)
3rd instalment – Rs. 50,000/- (to be paid within one month of commencement of classes)
Instructions Regarding the Rahul Judiciary Coaching Fees
- Fees once paid are neither refundable nor adjustable under any circumstances.
- Late payment of the due fee will make the student liable to pay a penalty of Rs 100/- per day counted from the due date of such payment.
- You may not be allowed to take classes if payment is not made on time.
- The Institute offers no discounts on the fees at all.
Rahul is one of the best coaches for Judiciary studies at present time which is based in Delhi. There are many such students who think of studying Judiciary in Rahul IAS Coaching, but because they do not know about its fees, they get confused. That is why we have prepared this article in which we have given complete information about Rahul’s Judiciary Coaching Fees in easy language.